Facebook Ads is one of the most popular Social Media Ads platform. It is a top social media platform in the world.
Facebook has 1.4 billion users account. Over 700 million users visit Facebook every day. It is the biggest social media platform for digital marketer.
It is the only platform increases Ad clicks 70% year on year, and CTR increases by 160%.
Facebook is a Mecca of all digital marketer to reach more targeted people at one platform in spite of demographic.
Facebook Ads: Structure Type
It is built with 3 parts to run the campaign.
- Campaign Level: Here you will decide your business goals for your ads.
- Ad set Level: Here you will define the strategy of your business ads depends on some factors like targeting, budget and schedule.
- Ads group Level: You will use creative pictures, videos that drive traffic to your website and promote your products or services.
Why Facebook Ads? Top 3 Reasons
- Super Crowded Audiences are Waiting For You: The user’s population in facebook is larger than the population of the Republic of China, 1.49 billion. Facebook is getting 22billion ad clicks per year.
- Facebook Ads are very cost-effective: It is cost around $0.25 per thousand people. In the expert view, you can get 4000 people just spend $1 per day.
- Exceptional Targeting Capabilities: The level of very specific target audience feature in facebook ads manager will amaze you. You can literally target to Prime Minister Narendra Modi or President Donal Trump. Even it will allow you to specify the ads in audience demographics, age ranges, languages, locations.
Why Facebook Ads Manager?
You can design your ads in step by step ad creation guidance.
Ads Manager allows you to edit your ads settings – such as targeted audiences, budget and placements. You can manage multiple ads at once by duplicating them.
You can see the performance of your Ads. Ads manager provides ou up to date data of performance and schedule reports of your ads.
You can experience the ads manager from the Ads Manager App. You will download for Android and iOS.
How To Create Ads with Ads Manager?
Facebook always try to teach the process to new people. Don’t worry if you are new on Facebook Ads.
Ads Manager follows two workflows.
- Guided Creation: New to Facebook Ads and want step by step guidance. You will just follow the instruction and can create a campaign.
Step by Step Guidance:
- Choose an Objective align with your business goal
- Enter campaign name in the text box
- You can create a split test
- Turn on campaign budget optimization. Set a daily budget to spend per day or lifetime budget amount you are willing to spend entire runtime of your ad.
- More options forbid strategy, ad scheduling or delivery type
- Now, set name in Ad set name text box
- Define your audience over age, location, gender, language and others. Save this audience for future use
- Select Ad placements (Automatic Placements or Edit Placements) to show your ads across Facebook, Instagram or audience network.
- More options for choose device, OS, exclude content and publishers
- Set the start and end date
- Now, select your Facebook page
- Select ad formats including, image, video, carousel, etc.
- Upload images, videos etc. and add text
- Preview your ad and select confirm
- Give detail payment option.
2. Quick Reaction: Advertisers use this to create and manage their campaigns. Advanced skills are required.
Facebook Ads: Objectives
You should consider a business goal before creating your ad. It is important to know what you want to get to choose the right objective.
You will create ads to get the attention of people and create interest in your business. You will create ads to encourage people to visit your website and enhance your sales.
There are 3 categories under objectives.
Awareness: Brand Awareness creates people’s attention on your business, brand and service. Keep targeting to show the ads as many as possible targeted audiences.
Consideration: It denotes your business goals. Drive traffic on your website, audience interaction – create engagement, insist people to download your business app, share business videos to people, generate leads and communicate with potential audiences.
Conversion: Create buzz with ads people take Call-To-Aactionon your business website to add item to cart, download app, take registration, etc. You can get traffic on your physical store, show products catalogue to generate sales.
Facebook Ads: Tell Your Story With Different Types of Formats
Facebook Ads allows you to show the ads in different ad formats.
Your advertising objectives can define the placements of the ads. Mean, depending on the business goals your ads can appear on different platforms like Instagram, Facebook in different types of presentation like images, videos, etc.
In facebook, you can use different types of ad format to tell your story. Those formats are the most beautiful and powerful as well. Here I will discuss the Top 4 most popular Facebook Ads formats.
One of the most simple and clean way to showcase you and about your brand with high-quality images or illustrations.
A photo ad on facebook is the best way to increase awareness about your business. This Ad format can drive a large number of traffic alone for your business.
You can easily add a photo at your facebook page by publishing a post with an image.
Always show your product to your targeted audience to match their interest with your business. Put important product details in text format.
Pay attention to high-resolution images, have a consistent theme of your products and services. People can draw attention to your ads.
Check preview always for your ad before publishing it. See, the audience will feeling great when you satisfied with your work.
It is one of the most powerful media on Facebook. It is a great media for your business promotions.
Take this format if your objectives to attract more audiences, engage them, drive conversion and interactions.
You can create easily video ads on Facebook by using advertising tools like Ads Manager or Business Manager.
Facebook Ads always helps you with its great tips. From choosing the right goal, storytelling format for your video ads, video guidelines like placements- formats- tech specs, creative inspiration.
The Carousel Ads authorize you to showcase the ad in different highlighted specific details about products, services, promotions and tell a story about your brand. It authorize you to showcase up to 10 images or videos within a single carousel ad.
You will follow some recommendations from Facebook Ads Manager.
- Minimum you should choose 2 cards
- Maximum you can choose 10 cards
- Image file type jpg or png
- Image maximum file size permitted up to 30MB
- Video file type you can choose 3gp, asf, avi, DAT, DivX, Flv, gif,m4v, Mkv, mp4, MPEG, WMV, tod and others.
- Size file of Video maximum uploaded up to 4GB
- Video length permitted up to 240 minutes
- Recommended resolution 1080 x 1080 px
- Recommended ratio should be 1:1
- Text recommended 125 characters
- Headlines permit 25 characters
- Link description allows 20 characters
A typical collection of products in image or video format with a specific description. It makes easier for people from their mobile to discover, browse and purchase of your products. Collection Ads give full-screen instant experience with engagement and pamper interests of audiences.
The Collection Ad is ideal for eCommerce advertisers. It allows you to create multiple pieces of content in one main creative.
It recommended 25 characters of headline and 90 characters of text in 1:1 ratio in feed.
Advertising on Facebook is an essential way to expand your reach audiences’s awareness for your brand, attracting leads, and sometimes even converting users into customers.
Facebook is the best social media platform for ROI.