Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular practices. People make money online by the process.
Think, you are sleeping and making money in the dream.
Passive Income, right?
Everyone loves it.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
A marketing procedure by which an online company pays incentive to an external website for generating traffic and sales from its references.
A blogger placing a link, button, banner within a blog post. This will lead the visitors to that specific affiliate products or services and make money to be an affiliate.
How much you can earn as an Affiliate Marketer
You can make good money through affiliate marketing. Yes, you can make money even you are sleeping. You can earn $3000/day in your lunch break.
There are 5 types of affiliate marketer, and their earnings are different as well.
- Affiliate Probationer: only losing money
- Low Level Affiliate: < $300/day
- Intermediate Affiliate: range from $300/day to $3000/day
- High-Level Affiliate: >$3000/day
- The “God Damn Legend”: anything greater $10000/day
What are some most popular Affiliate Marketing Programmes and Networks for 2020?
Let’s look around Top 10 Affiliate Websites any level of digital person can get benefits from.
19 years old rich marketplace for merchants. You can get almost everything regarding individual relevant products for affiliate promotions.
Most popular online marketplace of affiliate marketer. Deliver A to Z from candy to drone.
Shopify Affiliate program:
One of the popular eCommerce software used by bloggers and online merchants. It is a excellent affiliate partnership for bloggers.
ClickBank is a diverse marketplace. It allows you to pick and choose the option to promote based on audience interest.
Rakuten Marketing Affiliates:
A leading online store from high-end electronics to dog food supplies. Rakuten can pay if you help to sell anything on their store.
StudioPress Affiliate Website:
It is a very worthwhile affiliate website you can pursue. You need to have digital presence audiences. StudioPress makes WordPress more accessible and functional to make highly customizable WordPress hosting and themes.
CJ Affiliate Publisher’s Programme:
One of the largest affiliate programme since 1998. An expert in adaptability of any merchant’s products.
Bluehost affiliate programme:
One of the top WordPress hosts present days. Products are more affordable prices, flexible in packaging with a great customer support team. Quality you can trust.
Convertkit Affiliate Programme:
Convertkit is a leading email marketing platform. No cut off on affiliate revenue. Easily reaches everything you need.
Flipkart Affiliate Programme:
Great opportunity for the publishers placing links, banners, etc. You can earn every time a user clicks on the banners/links.
Top affiliate programmes / Networks in India
You can be an Affiliate Marketer in the following affiliate networks apart from Amazon and Flipkart. Here are Top 5 Affiliate Networks in India.
If you are a travel blogger and want to share your travel experiences. Tripadvisor affiliate programme is the best choice for you. Commissions are very high here up to 50% with extra cash facility. You will be offered banners and widgets by TripAdvisor can put on your website to generate clicks and commission.
Irrespective of plan chosen by you HostGator India pays you a commission minimum of Rs. 1250. It increases as you sell more. It has their own office and server for Indian audience.
you can easily earn up to Rs. 8000 for a referral in the reseller affiliate programme. You can track each of your commission and sale.
This world’s leading domain registrar has an affiliate programme in India. Commissions have up to even 100% depends on the plan. Higher commission segments are domain, hosting, email accounts and reseller. You will get 24/7 customer support.
It is an affiliate global network with a strong presence in India. Few of their advertisers are PayTM, CitiBank, Redbus, Vivo, Airtel, etc. Optimise has kept its presence in some inventory like automotive, telecom, finance, travel, etc.
How to do affiliate marketing?
I will give you 7 easy steps to earn your first Affiliate Commission.
- Choose a Niche.
- Research affiliate programs on different affiliate networks. Keep your research.
- Build your website.
- Produce excellent, innovative, unique content.
- Build audiences with the help of digital marketing, SMM, SMO, SEM, etc.
- Promote affiliate offers.
- You are done with steps 1 to 6. Now, this step is simply to keep doing what you are doing.
How much can an Affiliate Marketer earn in India?
Sky is the Limit.
Affiliate marketing is a low risk and high reward marketing strategy in India.
Beginners range from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 10000. Intermediate: up to Rs. 350000. Expert: No limits.
I have seen some affiliate marketer’s earning up to Rs. 4300000 per month.
Peoples in India consider Affiliate Marketing more profitable and authentic way of earning.
Tyroo Media Pvt Ltd. Is an Affiliate Network in Indian market.
How do I register for Amazon Associates affiliate marketing?
- Log in to the Amazon Affiliate area. Then click on “Join Now”.
- Submit personal and website details. You need to feel up five different forms of details.
- Verify your identity with Amazon phone call. It verifies you with a pin number appears on your mobile screen.
- Choose how you want to be paid.
You have completed the registration procedure and Amazon allows you access to their associates’ platform. Congrats! Now you can earn your commission.
How to do Affiliate Marketing without a Website?
Important thing for Affiliate Marketing is to present your affiliate link in front of audiences. Top 5 methods you could try as your affiliate marketing strategy.
- Post on blogs, forum, social media group.
- Write an eBook on a viral topic or product.
- Create a youtube series. Mention different product on your youtube channel and add links.
- Write Ads, reviews for classifieds websites.
- Promote affiliate products directly through PPC enabled advertisements like Social media platforms.
Top 5 Affiliate Marketer in the world: 2020
- John Chow: He is the founder of Johnchow.com getting audiences around 200000 on a daily basis.
- Rae Hoffman: The lady is the owner of Sugaree and co-owner of Pushfire. She is an expert in viral marketing.
- Mark Ling: He is a founder and owner of Affiliorama and recently launched AffilioBlueprint, 12-week training course.
- Kristy Mccubbin: She is an Affiliate Marketing Queen, founder and owner of affiliatestuff.co.uk.
- Pat Flynn: His leadership qualities and business ethic praised everywhere. He is owner of smartpassiveincome.com
Why Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is booming up since the last few years.
It might be for easy monetization strategy is Affiliate Marketing.
Publisher and Advertiser are beneficial for affiliate marketing. Here are some reasons.
Benefits for the publisher:
- No to Big Investments
- 24 x 7 money-making.
- No physical showcase needed.
Benefits for Advertiser:
- Lower Investment.
- your Ads work? Pay Now.
- In control of money on sales.
- Increase page ranking.
Affiliate Marketing is a rewarding process with generating revenue at lower risk. All it will cost is your time, passion and love for it.